What is the MRF?
The Motorcycle Riders Foundation is our trusted partner in Washington, D.C. with office staff and full-time lobbyist dedicated solely to monitoring federal-level legislation that may impact the rights of motorcyclists.
The MRF is a non-profit and relies on membership dues, donations from state-level MROs (including the SCVR), and other fundraisers to pay their bills. The MRF has a bi-monthly newsletter packed with valuable information and email alerts you can sign up for to get communications on pending legislation or other updates that might require member follow-up to representatives.
We encourage the members of SCVR to become members of the MRF and to attend the Bikers Inside the Beltway lobbying event in Washington, D.C. each May and the several conferences they host to better understand how to become even more politically engaged and be more knowledgeable as a voting citizen.
- Annual Individual Membership $35.00
- Annual Joint Membership $60.00
- Annual Sustaining Membership $100.00
- Sustaining Membership Club $100.00
- Annual Industry Council Membership $100.00
- 3 Year Individual Membership $95.00
- 3 Year Joint Membership $140.00
**You can also come to an SCVR general membership meeting to get an application or ask questions.